Friday, August 14, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. I am starting my very own blog in hopes of finding... IT. Yes, IT.

I do not know what IT is yet, but I shall find it one day (hopefully). Now, before you run away from my esoteric introduction, let me tell you a little about myself.

I am a female, quite obviously. I will not disclose my age, however, let it be known that I am still very young. Introspection is my greatest passion. I am rather knowledgable in MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator); my type is INTP. My enneagram type is 5w6.

I enjoy philosophy, literature, music, and architecture. I am rather strange, although that statement is quite questionable.

I am looking for the concreteness in life. (Could that be IT?)
For so long I have been observing reality swim around me, while my hands grasp onto my own body in an attempt at self-preservation. Lately, however, I have stopped clutching so vigorously. I have let go of my mind and body. I have allowed reality to fill me inside, until I am but a walking, empty shell.

I no longer hold an identity. Maybe I never have. I don't know anymore.
I am swimming around with reality, now. I am a pure abstraction... I want some sort of link, some connection, to the earth. A strong, durable connection. That connection will banish all my fears, forever more. Every decision I have ever made throughout my life has been influenced by fear.

My body longs for adventure. For spontaneity.

I don't think I have any acquaintances with blogs of their own. I don't have too many acquaintances, either way.
Even--even if--no one ever reads this obscure, messy piece of writing, I don't care. The fact I have transferred my intimate thoughts onto public, white sheets is comforting enough. In all honesty, it is quite liberating... to be so nude.

Disclaimer:

Due to the fact that I am literally transferring my thoughts, with no editing whatsoever, onto this blog, it is going to be indubitably messy. Messy and random and vague, but that is how I like it. I will not make any excuses, for I want to display pure rawness.

My personal views regarding MBTI/Enneagram types: Neither are completely accurate. I abhor all labels and pigeonholing, and revere individuality above all. However, stating my MBTI type can be rather convenient at times. Instead of stating that I am 'pensive, analytical, detached, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera' (all characteristics of the INTP), I can simply declare my type.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, hate me, please, as I haven't wrote anything new for a while. :) I liked your thoughts on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the forthcoming posts... This should be something quite special. :)

    ReplyDelete